Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday~

For our family night this past Monday, the Hubby, the kiddos and I made a thankful tree. We wrote down the things that we are thankful for on construction paper "leaves" and then I tied them to the tree with raffia. Since I shared with you many of the "serious" things I am thankful for during last week's Thankful Thursday, this week I thought I'd share with you some of the things we wrote down that made me smile.


One is thankful for snowy days with hot cocoa (come to think of it, so am I...and isn't his handwriting so cute? )


Two is thankful for firemen, Thomas the train, and Spongebob Squarepants (I mean, who isn't?)


Three, well he is too little to tell us, but I think he is thankful for his binky (although it will be "going away" soon) and for his belly button which he likes to poke whenever I am changing him.


The Princess is thankful for water (I think it is neat that she thought of that) and Barbie.


I am thankful for icecream and a good decorating magazine.



And the Hubby, well everything that he wrote was serious, but I think I can safely say that he is grateful when all of his angels are tucked into bed at night ;-)




Happy Thankful Thursday~

No comments:

Post a Comment