Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun with Photos

I have had several questions about my photography and the type of camera that I use. So I thought I'd take a minute to share my love of photography with you all. I caught the photography bug from the Hubby. But even though he has run his photography business for the last 7 years or so, it was just recently that I have nudged him into the world of digital photography (he is warming up to it, although he definitely still prefers film). As I have helped him in his business, I have really grown to love the art of photography. I wanted to join him photographing weddings and such (I got to be 2nd camera with him for the first time at a wedding this summer!) but I told him that I really needed immediate feedback on my photography so I talked him into buying a digital camera. I asked for a Nikon D40, but I let him go buy the camera, so he came back with a Nikon D60. I LOVE IT!


We still have not invested in any fancy photo-editing software, however. I mostly use the software that came with the camera. But recently I discovered a great website where you can edit photos...http://www.picnik.com/. It's a lot of fun! I got a lot of compliments on my photo of Two's tricycle last week but I hadn't done anything with it aside from adjusting the light a little, so I decided to see what I could do with it on Picnik.

Before....




After...


I like it! What do you all think? If you like photography, go check it out and have a little fun!



Oh, and before I forget...thank you Julie for this award!




Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment