Thursday, December 16, 2010

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

As always there was almost too much inspiration! Here are just a few of my favorites.

Happy at Home shared a fun glitter house tutorial. I have been wanting to make one of these for a while now...adding it to my to-do list.





Three Pixie Lane shared pretty Swedish Christmas decorations in her daughter's bedroom. I just adore Swedish decor!





The Creativity Exchange shared cute fabric covered cardboard Christmas trees. Love these!





Michele Made Me shared a tutorial for these gorgeous Winter Wonderlanterns. So pretty! (and easier than they look, might I add...my kind of tutorial!






Now it's your turn to share your frugal ideas...

You know "da rules"....

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts your visit...help our participants feel the love!

I reserve the right to remove any posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of
Frugal Friday. This includes but may not be limited to those posts that link to your giveaway, your linky party or your shop. It also includes those posts that do not link back to The Shabby Nest. Posts that do not have anything to do with Frugal Decor, projects, or finds. Let's all play fair? mkay??






No comments:

Post a Comment