Friday, December 24, 2010

Rooms I'd Like To See Wrapped Up As Gifts For The Holidays!

I had a lot of fun writing this week's Ideabook for Houzz, selecting a group of rooms I would wish to find wrapped up as gifts...if that were possible!

What is at the top of the wish list? It's too hard to pick just one, so let me choose two: A large mudroom and a large, cheerful laundry room.

Craftsman Green Renovation contemporary entry
ZeroEnergy Design

A mudroom would help getting out of the house to the bus stop in the mornings a lot less hectic!

new project contemporary laundry room
Tineke Triggs

With laundry constantly piling up, this laundry room would help make this chore, well...less of a chore!

To see all my wish list rooms click to read the entire Ideabook book here. If you could wish for a room, what would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment