Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Revisiting Projects Of 2010: Home Office Redesign

While I take some time off with my family this week, I thought it would be fun to revisit some of the projects completed in 2010! Here is the Home Office Redesign and a rundown of the DIY projects and best finds that went into its design.


Creating a space for the man of the house.















Photos by Mrs. Limestone & A Vintage Inspired Clock from Target



The graphic Jorun rug from Ikea anchors the design.












Making Drapery Panels (from Calico Corners Turkestan fabric...love!)



Painting the Walls a dark and moody color: SW 7026 Griffin







Finding room for the husband's favorite things.



Making a $29 clearance Home Depot light fixture look designer...
with spray paint.



Refinishing a Cabinet that was once in my Grandfather's wood shop.



Final Details: Desk Lamp and an Old Scoop Chalk Holder



Revisiting this room design has me excited about all the plans I have in store for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment