Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little More Christmas Decor and a Fun Find~

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that the kiddos have mini Christmas trees in each of their bedrooms, but it occurred to me that I hadn't actually posted any photos of them...so today I thought I'd share a couple.


The trees are nothing elaborate. Just inexpensive tinsel trees that I purchased at Target. But they are fun for the kids and that's what's important after all.


The little boys' tree is covered in red, white, and brown ornaments and it topped with a mini sock monkey to keep with the theme of the room.






The Princess' tree is white with pastel and jewel colored ornaments. My favorite ornaments on her tree are the mini cupcakes and icecream cones. So cute!
Mr. One, my tween, has a tree in his room as well, but we've had a run of cloudy days and the lighting in his room is terrible anyway, plus his tree is very similar to his brothers' so I thought I'd spare you all photos of it.

Also, I just had to share this fun product that I found while tracking down Christmas gifts earlier this month.

These are Crayola Window Markers. They work on all sorts of glass. They are so much fun! The kids had a lot of fun drawing on our deck doors, and they really are washable, so clean-up was a breeze.



I must admit, I had fun too...I even "decorated" the bathroom mirror for the holidays with the white marker. LOL! (But think what a fun idea this would be to wish someone a Happy Anniversary or Birthday or to tell them good luck before an important event. So many fun possibilities!)




A reminder that the Frugal Friday linky party will be pre-empted for the next couple of weeks due to the holidays, but will return at the beginning of January.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment