Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Greetings


I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I really appreciate all of you that follow my blog and want to let you know I really enjoy reading all your comments.  Blogging friends are the best!
I recently received the Spellbinder "Heirloom Ornament" dies from Joan's Gardens and wanted to use them at least once before Christmas. The poinsettia is a stamp I have had for a while. It is a Inkadinkado stamp. I colored it with Copic Markers. A Krylon 18kt gold leafing pen was used to outline the ornament. The background on this card was embossed with the Cuttlebug "Holly Ribbons" embossing folder. A strip of design paper from the DCWV "Christmas Combo" pack was added along the left side.

The greeting is from the JustRite "Christmas Nested Sentiments" set and was cut out with the JustRite Nestability dies. These are also available from Joan's Gardens. The ornament was attached with dimensional tape. A red bow was added as well as some Martha Stewart branches and a few pearls.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment