Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank You

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday.  We are enjoying spending time with our family and Santa was good to all of us. I received lots of great stamping items and will be sharing some of these with you later.    I was overjoyed with all the gorgeous, hand made Christmas and Birthday cards I received this year, and want to thank each of you for thinking of me.  Everyday it was so fun to pick up the mail and see I had cards from my blogging friends.  I enjoyed sitting down with my family and sharing all your cards.   Since the holidays are for spending time with family, I have not had much time for stamping but really look forward to working on some new projects soon .  Joan (Joan's Gardens) has some great, new, products she will be posting soon,  plus the new challenges for 2011 will start next week.   We are working on some new ideas for the challenges so hope you will join us.     Also, Heartfelt Creations will be releasing the new Springtime Medley Collection on Jan 12th.  I have started working on cards for this release.   I love making Christmas cards but I am really looking forward to working with Springtime images.  I don't have a card for you today but have joined in on a blog hop to post some of my favorite cards for 2010, which you can see below.  I wonder if I chose one of your favorites!  Tomorrow is my birthday, but I will try and have a new post for you.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment