Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite Projects of 2010~

Honestly, I can't believe that 2011 is just a couple of days away. The last few months of this year seemed to crawl by as the hubby recuperated from his car accident and I wondered if life would ever get back to normal. But as things started to gain some semblance of normalcy, this year sped up and now it's virtually sprinting to the finish line.

As I looked back over 2010 at The Shabby Nest, there were a few projects that really jumped out as my favorites, and I wanted to share them all with you. (Just click on the project's title if you'd like to learn more about it.)

Pillow tutorials...

The Pretty Pleated Pillow



The Snowblossom Pillow



Furniture redo's...

The Rehabbed Console



The Princess' Wrought Iron bed



Miscellaneous...

DIY Smocked Curtains




PB Knock-off Chalkboard



Room Redo's...

The Sock Monkey Bedroom



Whew! What a list! Linking up to Rhoda's Top Projects of 2010 Party!

I'm sooooo looking forward to 2011 and all the projects it has to bring! I hope you'll all join me for the ride.

xoxo
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment