Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's Agenda

Fall has definitely fallen... On today's agenda...a little leaf clean-up (okay, a lot of leaf clean-up...and maybe a little fun).
And thanks to Holly for this pretty award. She claims that there is no nepotism involved in the giving of this award. I'm not so sure, but I am grateful. It's so pretty! I'm supposed to list 6 things I love. It's always hard for me to do these things...I want to preface this by saying that I, of course, love my family, my friends and my religion, the important stuff said...here are some of my more frivolous loves...


1. Chocolate. (especially a good cup of hot cocoa)


2. Decorating (a room, a house, the Princess' doll house...nothing is safe)


3. Creating (drawing, sewing, crafting, you name it)


4. Jane Austen's books (no explanation needed)


5. A good romantic comedy (I'm a sucker for happy endings)


6. Photography (although I'm still learning)



Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment