Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Catalog Inspiration

I got my new Serena & Lily catalog on Tuesday. If you follow my blog, you probably know by now how much I love catalogs! Serena & Lily is one of my favorites. I love decorating for children. And I love Serena & Lily because it timeless and sophisticated, not cartoonish, not too childish. I have often wished that they offered a line tailored to adults. The Hubby is 6'3". On any given night we have at least one, if not two kiddos that climb into bed with us. We must have a king size bed. A king bed has been a decorating dilemma for me from day one. So you can imagine my glee when I found out that Serena & Lily now offers an adult-sized line of bedding...and it even comes in King and California King! WAHOO! Look at the headboard...and the subtle damask print. Just what the doctor ordered. Bliss.

Photo from Serena & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment