Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Party!



Kimba at A Soft Place to Land is hosting a Halloween Party today! I love a good party...so I had to join in the fun! As some of you may recall, I couldn't find some of my Autumn decorations this year. That, coupled with the fact that I live in a very Halloween-y neighborhood (we are THE trick-or-treating neighborhood for our town) prompted me to get a little crafty and get my spook on! This post will be a little photo heavy...but those are my favorite kinds of posts so I hope y'all like photos as much as I do. And my apologies because quite a few of the photos will be repeats from previous posts, but I thought I'd just share a bunch of pics of my Halloween Decor. Have a spooky time checking it out!













Now all I need to do is add one of those fun dead Halloween trees and a few crows and I've got it made! Thank heavens for blogland and all of the bloggy inspiration we can all get from one another! Happy Halloween~

No comments:

Post a Comment