Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Pretty Little Pumpkins and a BIG Thank You

Hello all of my lovely readers out there in blogland...I wanted to start out by giving you all a big thank you for welcoming my little sis to the world of blog! I told her how wonderful you all are, and how I feel like I get my daily affirmations by reading all of the encouraging comments on my blog. You certainly didn't let me down. Holly was thrilled at all of the visitors to her new blog and all of the wonderful comments you left. And, if you're reading this right now, it means that you really did come back to visit me again...I'm so glad! ;-)

Inspired by Kari & Kijsa, I pulled out my upholstery tacks and monogrammed a pumpkin! I love a monogram, yes I do!! And now everyone will know this pumpkin belongs at my house. (ha ha)

He certainly stands out from his buddies on my porch!

Thank you Joy for sharing this tutorial from Betasseled! I've been wanting to learn how to make a tassel forever. Here is my first attempt!



It turned out pretty cute, but I've got nothing on the Nester or Susie! Next time I will have to be much more generous with the bullion fringe...heck with all the fringe.

I think this little guy will be my next victim guinea pig. I 'll show y'all how it turns out.

Have a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment