Monday, October 27, 2008

Inspire Me Tuesday

So, I've been thinking that I would make Tuesdays a day to share inspiration from magazines or catalogs. You know I love a good catalog. Yesterday, I got my Restoration Hardware Baby catalog in the mail. Did you all know that they now do a line of kids bedding and accessories? Their kid's stuff is great...it's classic but with a little bit of whimsy. Dots, paisley, bees...

I just love bees. Check out these great towels and bedding!



Photos from Restoration Hardware Baby


I love the chocolate brown with the pink. They also have designs in sage green and brown, and blue and brown. And some with black instead of brown. Makes it super simple to mix and match. Stress free decorating! Hooray for Restoration Hardware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment