Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Hubby

It was the Hubby's birthday yesterday. So he and I actually got to out on a date. That seems to be a rare occurrence nowadays! We went to dinner and then we went to the mall. The Hubby wanted some new hiking shoes for his birthday, and that is not something that I could pick out for him, so we had to go together. But while we were there, he indulged me a little bit and let me look around in Pottery Barn. Ahhh bliss! Actually, the Hubby has great taste, and he doesn't mind looking around stores like that (in his manly sort of way!)

One thing I noticed in Pottery Barn was a lot of framed typography. Letters, numbers, ampersands. All that kind of stuff. I thought that was pretty serendipitous, because my latest article was just published yesterday at Blissfully Domestic, and it was all about typography in decorating! Come on over and visit!

Oh and speaking of Pottery Barn, I just got my new Pottery Barn Kids and PB Teen catalogs yesterday! Oh what fun! You know I love a catalog!!!!

And because I know someone out there will probably wonder since I'm a little bit of a banner making addict...no I didn't make the banner...it was a Target special! Cute though, huh?


Have a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment