Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shabby Chic at the Shabby Nest...


I love the Shabby Chic line that Rachel Ashwell has at Target. These sheets are on the Princess' bed. Aren't they pretty?


This clock is from her line too, but I bought it a couple of years ago. I love it's vintage look! The Princess loves the flowers on the face, and she LOVES to wind it up!



These beautiful roses aren't from Target, they just say "Shabby Chic" to me everytime I look at them. They were actually given to me by the Hubby for our last anniversary (in January)! I wish I could have fresh flowers in my house all the time. Sigh.

Thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments yesterday! If you haven't entered my 50th post giveaway scroll down to yesterday's post and leave a comment...you have until Friday night at midnight (well, 11:59 if you want to get all technical about it!) Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment