Sunday, September 21, 2008

An Ode to Toile and blog awards

I had grand plans to write wonderful poetic praise about one of my favorite fabrics...yeah, that might be a little over the top...even for me.


Seriously though, I think I have a little bit of a toile addiction - here's a very small sampling of the toile spread around my house.










I have also been given my first blog awards! I am SO excited!!! Sweet Ms. Tee over at Delightful Home passed these on to me. Thanks Ms. Tee!!! I know I am supposed to pass these on to five blogs that I love, but I seriously can't narrow it down, so I am sending bloggy love out to all my new blogging friends. Thanks for visiting me here and leaving me such lovely, encouraging comments! You guys are great!!!



5oth post coming up in a couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment