Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Pixies and Ghoulish Delights


Hi all you lovely bloggers out there! I am so excited about this little project that I can hardly stand it! Look at these cute Halloween Pixies I made over the weekend! Aren't they darling?!?!? The idea was kind of a hybrid between lovely things I've seen here and here. I love a little whimsy in my decorating and I think they certainly provide it!



I had to included these other photos so you could see some of the fun details (and their cute little faces.)

As for this ghoulish guy, One is at that age when Halloween decor should be scary. I, myself, am not into the scary stuff. But I did give in on this. One was with me at Michael's about a month or so back, and he wanted one of these styrofoam skulls so badly. I think it doesn't look that bad under my cloche. It's kind of Martha-ish, don't ya think?

Together with the pixies, it makes a fun little vignette. I think I need to get me another apothecary jar to make it look right, though. Remember the 3 and 1 rule that Kimba talked about here?

And finally, here's a fun little pumpkin I picked up TJMaxx. I got him for a discount because his balloon was loose. A little bit of hot glue fixed that. I'm always up for a deal!

I have a few more Halloween projects to come, so stay tuned!


AND Last but not least... the winner of my 50th post barn star drawing is Ashley from the Linares family. Congratulations Ashley. Please email me with your contact info and I'll get that fun little barn star in the mail to you! Thank you to everyone for leaving such lovely comments! I've got a great group of bloggy readers out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment