Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Autumn decor, where art thou?

I have the best of intentions. I really do. I have a bunch of "in progress" decorating projects that I thought would be finished this week, so I could post them. Most of them are still "in progress". Ahem, there's that optimism again. I started to refinish that cute little desk I asked you all about earlier. But I ran out of spraypaint, and of course, they were out of that particular color when I went to buy more. sigh. There are more, but I won't bore you all with any more complaining. Instead, here is something I DID finish. A little project for the Princess that I borrowed from this lovely blog.



Isn't it cute? It's like a ragamuffin garland for a backpack! Needless to say she LOOOOOOVES it! A girl's gotta go to school in style, right?

Hopefully I'll get one of my many projects done in time to post tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment