Monday, September 8, 2008

Antique Fair Finds

I went to an Antique Fair last Friday. Oh the inspiration! I promised myself I wouldn't spend a lot of money, so what I did mostly was drool. But I did find a couple of little treasures.




The first is this set of old wood printing blocks! They are going to go in the bathroom redo that I promise I will post eventually ;-) I wanted to spell out something bath/laundry-ish, so I chose the word "scrub". Now I just have to figure out exactly what to do with them. Any ideas?



My favorite treasure? This antique baby shoe stay. Isn't it sweet? It actually has the size carved in the top...it's a 3 1/2. (That's even smaller than Three's foot now...he's a size 5...sigh...) Eventually I'd love to find a cloche to put it in, but for now I think it makes a cute addition to this little vignette.


Don't you just love finding treasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment