Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Stuff

This is it! The last weekend before Christmas...put on those running shoes and get movin'! I've actually got all my Christmas gifts done. Amazing. Now for the wrapping...that's the plan this weekend.

But for any of you who are looking for a last minute make-it-yourself gift AND you missed my post about Christmas Tree Topiary thingies...I've got a tutorial for them over at Blissfully Domestic! Come join me. It's a great place to visit.


And in the middle of all of the harried and hurried last minute prep this weekend - let's not forget the Reason for the Season.

PS... I know I promised a pixie tutorial this week...I'm sorry. For those of you who are looking for it...I hope to have it up on Monday. But, you know, it is the last weekend before Christmas.... ;-)
Photo from the Pleated Poppy

Double PS ...I just wanted to say thanks to Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy! I won her giveaway and got myself a darling set of her posy pins! They came on Wednesday and they are so stinkin' cute! I put them on my sweater yesterday and felt very Anthropologie! If you've never visited Lindsey's store...you should hop over there! She is soooo talented. Thanks again Lindsey!


Have a lovely (and productive) weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment