Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inspire-me Thursday

Dining room by Heather Chadduck

Okay, yeah, I know, it's supposed to be Inspire-me Tuesday...but I was so excited to join in on Kimba's Holiday Open House that I kind of...uh...forgot. So today I wanted to share a dining room that I just adore. It's by Heather Chadduck. Isn't it wonderful? Okay, so I adore toile...and I adore typography...and I adore chalkboards. And here they are all in one wonderully perfect room. One of the things I love the most about this room is the fact that it is both formal and informal at the same time. (and it has no carpet under the table which is a must in a house full of the 8-and-under set.) Just imagine a holiday gathering in this fun room! And when I shared it with the Hubby, I told him that numbering the chairs was a perfect idea because then the kiddos couldn't fight about which chair was theirs...brilliant!
Go forth...inspire...and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment