Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ice Storm in New England

I'm sure most of you have heard about the ice storm that hit the Northeast at the end of last week. The effects were devastating for some. Thousands lost power. We were lucky enough to only get rain during those terrible storms, but the next town over from us was not so lucky. Sunday we took a drive to see the ice. Despite the fact that it caused such trouble, it was amazing to see. Absolutely breathtaking. I have never seen anything like it. And my kiddos were spellbound. They thought it looked like a fairy land. And you know, I agree.

I just wanted to share with you some of the photos we took. Mother Nature is amazing. Enjoy.

Add Image









And to give credit where credit is due...the Hubby took all of these photos. Amazing, aren't they?


Have a lovely Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment