Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm gonna party like it's 1999 or something like that~


Okay, so I realize the title of this post dates me. And actually, I have a wicked cold, and a kiddo with the stomach flu, so we're not really going to party at all. Just hang out at home and snuggle up in front of the TV. But we do have a little tradition here at the Shabby Nest that I thought it would be fun to share with you.


Every New Year's Eve, the New Year's fairy comes to visit. She just drops off a few goodies (food goodies, not presents) as a wish of prosperity and plenty in the new year. That's why I decided to make the little pixie above holding a banner with 2009 on it. She's this year's New Year's fairy!


So, what do you all have planned? Parties? or Watching the ball drop on TV? Whatever it is...I hope you have a safe and wonderful time ringing in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment