Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just for Fun~

Kendra made this fun button for me to share with all of my lovely readers out there in blogland! Isn't it cute? If you'd like one...it's up for grabs on my sidebar. Just in case you'd like one.


Because I can't post without a photo here's a cute little card by Mary Engelbreit that I framed up...it sits on my kitchen window sill...it's so festive it always makes me smile.


And now on to my weekend plans...

Our extended family has a tradition of all going together to cut down our Christmas trees. We drive to my in-laws house about 45 minutes away, where we meet up with the Hubby's brother and his family as well. And then we all caravan to a Christmas tree farm about another 45 minutes away. The Hubby and his family have been going to the same farm since he was a kid, so that's just what we do. It's a lot of fun...and that is the way we are spending this Saturday. So by Sunday we should have our tree up and decorated. You know what that means don't you? Join me on Monday for a lot more Christmas decorating fun! (I sound like a TV show or something).

Until then...have a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment