Friday, August 1, 2008

Towels, towels everywhere


We live in a three bedroom house. Luckily there are two "master" bedrooms, so all three of my boys can fit in one bedroom. They actually have a lot of space in there, but keeping their stuff organized can be a big task. So one day I ran across this idea.

How cute is this?

And no, I don't actually call my boys 1, 2, and 3. But as I have mentioned before their names all begin with the same letter...sooooo...I used house numbers. Good old house numbers that you can find at pretty much any large hardware store.

It's kind of hard to tell in this photo, but these numbers are a brushed nickle. I found me some hooks in the same finish and there you have it. No mistaking whose towel is whose. I love the graphic nature of the numbers - perfect for a little boy's room. Of course, this is mostly for me right now, since only One knows how to read numbers- but I know the idea will serve me well for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment