Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school week continues...

Next up, the desk.





My neighbor came over a week or so ago, and asked if we might be interested in a little roll-top desk. She said her daughter had outgrown it and she thought the Princess might like it for her room. It is so cute. I love the bin pulls. Trouble is, I'm not much of an oak person. I've made over my fair share of furniture in my time, but I'm a little bit worried about how to tackle this one. The furniture in the Princess' room is mostly cream in color, and so I thought painting it might be nice, but I'm especially worried about painting the roll-top. Then I thought of all my new friends in Blogland and I decided to ask you all. What do you think my dear readers? How should I tackle this?

No comments:

Post a Comment