Thursday, August 28, 2008

One of my favorite spots and bloggy love for my mudbench




This is the Portland Headlight in Maine. Isn't it lovely? I decided to share these photos with you in celebration of the Labor Day weekend. This beautiful lighthouse always looks patriotic to me with its fabulous red roof against the blue ocean. Hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend. Join me here Monday for what I hope will be the grand reveal of our laundry room/half bath makeover! That is if the Hubby and I get to work like we should !!!


A little side note: I recently found out that my "wicked awesome mud room" project has been featured on both Ohdeedoh and Organizing Junkie! Wow! Who knew? Thanks guys. I'm glad that my little idea has given inspiration to others :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment