Thursday, August 7, 2008

More chalkboards


First, I want to thank everyone who has left me such lovely comments! What a wonderful bunch of ladies you all are. I will try to get back to all of you...please be patient with me!


Now on to chalkboards! I have mentioned before how much I love chalkboards...well here is a fun idea for all of you hostesses out there. Small chalkboards are wonderful for buffets! I have seen them used to "tell" people what kinds of soups, dips, breads etc. are sitting before them. I used some recently to label spots on the table for "h'ors doevres", "entrees", and "desserts".
And, if you have little people like mine who constantly ask you what's for dinner...I often use the board pictured to list today's menu. It's a great way to avoid having to hear "what's for dinner?" 50 times a day (or more.)
Oh, and just a note...I hot glued the ribbon with a dot on the front and the back of the board so that it wouldn't slide down and cover the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment