Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Little Bit at a Time~




We've been in this house for over a month now, and to be honest, not much has gotten done decorating wise.  (At least most of the boxes are empty though.) And if I'm going to be completely honest, it's driving me a bit crazy.  I'm kind of one of those "get it done yesterday" types.  But we've had family in town, and next week is the kids' last week of summer vacation.  So I've been trying to take it easy.  That's also why I've been a bit scarce on the old blog.  Trying to help my littles enjoy summer in a new neighborhood.  It can be a bit challenging without all their old friends to hang out with.

So next week we're going to play and play hard!  I'm going to make sure the kiddos live it up for their last week of vacation.  And then, when they're all back at school...I'll be able to get to all my million-and-one projects.  My to-do list is quite literally pages long.  But I'm so excited! And  hope you'll all tune in to see what I have up my sleeve for this place.


I actually did get the bookshelf arranged and one of our art pieces on the wall, however.  (Pats herself on the back.)  Don't you find bookshelf arranging to be a bit challenging?  I've written about beautifying your bookshelves before...and there are lots of "rules" to follow to make your bookshelves look more appealing.  But this time around I decided to try loosely arranging the books by color.  I kind of like it.  We'll see how long it lasts. ;-)

Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 8 MST.  See y'all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment