Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Around the Web and the Winner of the Apartment Guide Gift Card~

Hi Everyone! 

Been busy getting the kiddos back in school, and starting to finalize plans on how we want to decorate this place (while driving past the hardware store with the Hubby 3 times before we realized where it was- ahhh life in a new town!)

So today I thought I'd share with you a couple of places that I can be found around the web...



Check out my post on how to Brighten Up Your Summer Space (before good old autumn arrives) at Fifthroom Living.

You can also find me at Little Black Dress/Little Red Wagon talking about my addiction to love for Pinterest.

And now for the winner of the Apartment Guide $50 gift card giveaway.

Congratulations Nikol Spencer!!


Please drop me an email and let me know whether you'd like a Home Depot card or a Target Card! 

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment