Thursday, August 25, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you stopped by...

Last week's Fan Favorite was a post by Saving 4 Six about Unusual Spray Paint Projects.  Lovin' the spray painted faucet.


Now on to my Frugal Round-up:

First up, Crafty CPA shared her Alphabet Magnets...they remind me of vintage typewriter keys...so cute!


Next, Domestic Imperfections shared her laundry room makeover. So fresh and pretty.  I love the chicken wire cabinets.


551 East Furniture Design shared her distressed cabinet makeover.  I love that the piece ended up looking kind of industrial.  (I'm all about a little bit of an industrial feel in decor lately.)


Finally, Fine and Handy shared their spay painted sofa.  As they mention, it's not practical for decor use, but I thought it was so much fun (and pretty funny too) that I just had to share it!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment