Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Smiles

Hello and Happy Monday!



Just a short post here to show you my latest card. I'm sending this out as a birthday card although the sentiments are general. I'll write the Happy Birthday in my personal message.







I've made this into an easel card.







A close-up of Tilda here. This image is called Tilda With Butterfly Jeans and she is part of Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011. And you can find her and anything Magnolia at Magnolia-licious on-line store.











Challenges that I am entering with this card:



Hooked on Craft - Challenge 6 - Things With Wings

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - #70 Claire's Sketch

Papertake Weekly - Dies to Die For

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes

Flutter By Wednesday - Challenge #168 - Open

Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 95 - As You Like It

Sketch n Stash - Challenge 69 -Julie's Sketch

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Easel Card





That's it for now. Thanks For sparing a few moment to drop by. I very much appreciate your visit. Have a wonderful day.









Materials and tools used:



DP’s: from DCWV Baby Girl paper pad



Stamps: Tilda with Butterfly Jeans from Magnolia’s Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011; Studio G clear stamp



Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles and Inverted Circles; Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Butterflies



Punches: Martha Stewart edge punch, daisy, and twig punches; McGill daisy; EK Success small retro flower



Misc: Momento Ink stamp pad bamboo, Ribbon and Pearls from my stash









No comments:

Post a Comment