Monday, August 22, 2011

Crafting With the Stars~

Happy Monday Mornin'!!

Today is the official last day of summer for my crew.  Tomorrow morning it's back to the books!  I have to tell you...I'm excited.  Not so much because I want to get my kids out of my hair - but since we moved to a new house during the summer, my poor kiddos have been a little lacking in the friend department.  I'm so excited for them to meet some more kids!  Hopefully, they will make a whole group of new amigos.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



Anyhoo, I'm sure as you can guess from the title of my post, I'm not here to write about the kiddos friends (or lack thereof.)  Nope.  Today I'm here to tell you that I have been asked to be a potential "star" on the 3rd season of Crafting with the Stars! (That's a super fun crafting competition here in the blogosphere hosted by Sew Dang Cute.)  And what that means, is that I have the chance to "mentor" one of the competitors in the competition.

But, right now, all I have is a chance to be a "star" and "mentor".  In order to actually be chosen for this honor, I have to get YOUR votes!  That's right kids!  There are 19 potential "stars" and only 12 slots.  So PLEASE hop on over to Sew Dang Cute, and vote for me!  She did the list in alphabetical order, so I'm at the very bottom.  So don't miss me! LOL!  You can only vote once, but you can vote for five candidates, and they are all impressive...so even with 5 votes, it'll be a tough decision!  (I'd sure love it if you include me in your choices though!)

So please hop on over and vote

xoxo
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment