Friday, September 30, 2011

Tilda in Pink

Happy Friday! Woohoo weekend here I come. They're never long enough for me...LOL. Anyway I have a new card to show you. This is a birthday card...which to be more exact is actually a belated birthday card! I am sooo... good at sending those out--I've got it down to an art...LOL.






I love this image of Tilda with Hawaii Flower, from Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011. She's one of my faves. I have sooo... many favorites...LOL.

She's available from Magnolia-licious on-line store--definitely my favorite store to buy anything and everything Magnolia. And to top it off, Diana gives excellent service.

I've coloured Tilda with my coloured pencils.


I've made this into a shaped easel card. The shape is from a Go Kreate die set I bought on-line from the UK. They have gorgeous-shape dies, but boy they sure are expensive. Haven't been able to find a store in North America that sells them.



Here are a few challenges that I am entering:

Basic Grey - Challenge 53 - Pink and Brown (One of the DP's I am using is Basic Grey Pattern Paper eva/sterling.)
Flutter By Wednesday - Challenge #173 - Open
Paper Sundaes - Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Challenge #9 - Happy Birthday
Everybody-Art-Challenge #161 - Pink-Brown
Scr@p-Cards Challenge Blog - Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - It's a Girl Thing!
Crafts and Me - Challenge #54 - Flowers
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes (They are trying to reach 1000 entries, so go and enter!!!)
Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #17 - What a Cutie!
Magnolia-Mania - Challenge #27 - Photo Inspiration




That's it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate your visits and your lovely comments. I enjoy reading them.




Materials and Tools Used:

DP's: Basic Grey Pattern Paper eva/sterling, Hot Off The Press Jacie's Vintage Paper

Dies: Go Kreate XXL Frames Frilly #5 dies; Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals and Classic Circles

Punches: EK Success Medium Retro Flower, Martha Stewart Leaf, McGill Pine, McGill Baby Blooms

Misc.: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pad Vintage Photo, Recollections Pearls

Medium: Coloured Pencils - Faber-Castell Polychromos, Derwent Coloursofts and Prismacolour Premiers




No comments:

Post a Comment