Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A passion filled weekend of shopping, shooting.. and maybe you :)

I'm just a little excited for this upcoming weekend...

My son will be leaving for a youth retreat Friday. Which means only one thing... NO HOLDS BARRED on all things... whatever!

Tell me this isn't a dream weekend...



There's an open air market in town called Fieldstone Vintage Market, featuring vintage collectors and local artisans. And BLOGGERS.

(Abbotsford is located in British Columbia, Canada, 1 hour east from Vancouver)


And the overflow is being held in a field! 'Nuff said.. I'm there!

 Here's the list of vendors.

Wish to know more? Visit Fieldstone's:




And I'll also be creative. I need to come up with some creations for an upcoming HGTV.com feature. Does that rock or what... 


I also need to finish up my FOLK instalment for the Nov/Dec issue. My creation involved a whole lotta twigs as the theme for the mag is "an all natural Christmas". 

It was crazy labour intensive (way to go me!) but so far no one on Pinterest has invented it yet so I'm still good. :)



Incidentally, I'll be an occasional writer on the FOLK blog. I wrote a post last night  about how to decorate early for a given season, so if you're an eleventh hour kinda decorator, this post is for you!





And then on Sunday is my big photo shoot opportunity at the church. (I wrote about it HERE)

So, about these incredible flowers on this camera strap... I want this! If anyone has flowers like these at the market, save a few for me... I'm coming to buy you out. :)

Dream stuff! All of it!


And hey, this weekend SNS turns 100! 100 parties. Wow.


And what better way to celebrate it than have the theme pallets. You KNOW that's my baby. :) So I'll be showing you the proper reveal of what's in that wheelbarrow for the event.

 To also help celebrate SNS turning 100, I have a 3 part post coming up titled Everything you've ever wanted to know about LINK PARTIES. I'm finally going to share how to link up, how to host one, and go over link up etiquette and pet peeves. Newbies will enjoy the info, and veterans will agree with the peeves. :)

Coming as soon as I can finish the drafts...



Until then, I need to morph back into just plain 'ol me minus the Funky Junk. Until Saturday... :) 

Will any of you be at the market Saturday? Let us know in comments! I'd love to either visit your booth or say hello while shopping.


I'll be the one with the camera in my face, a Starbucks in my hand, and no doubt yelling, "It's YOU!" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment