Thursday, August 18, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Seems like everyone liked the larger thumbnails from last week (myself included), so they are staying!

Now on to the fun...

Last week's fan favorite was a fabulous DIY art piece made from a "MacGyvered palette" by Kelly Simon Says.


And my Frugal Round-up...

Another fabulous work of DIY art (including a tutorial) was shared by Salvage Savvy.

Tiffany at LemonTree Creations shared her daughter's adorable Pinwheels and Polka-dots birthday party.  You'll have to click over to see the Starburst candy pinwheels...I'm gonna have to try those!


In My Own Style shared a fresh and pretty bathroom makeover.  Lovin' the board and batten treatment in this room!


Finally, I love all the different uses for palettes that have been floating around the internets of late...but this shelf by Painted Home had me at "hello".  Love it!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment