Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! 

I apologize again for the teeny-tiny thumbnails in last week's post.  To make up for it, I'm trying thumbnails that are bigger than the ones I normally use.  Let me know how you all like them.

And now for the fun stuff...

The winner of last week's FAN FAVORITE was Decor to Adore and her darling Gift Card Holders.  Such a cute and clever idea!


Now for my Frugal Round-up...

First up, I thought the Paint Sample Coasters shared by Crafty CPA were adorable...and the perfect addition to any DIYer's party!



Next, Twice Lovely shared her Fireman's Dresser.  Such a cute idea for a boy's bedroom...love those knobs!


French Country Cottage shared her backyard makeover.  Could not believe she got this stuff at KMart...especially those French Bistro Chairs...Holy Cow!


Jilly and Mia created a fabulous industrial dresser.  I love this look!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment