Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: If This Outfit Were a Room~

While spending time on Pinterest the other day, I found this fabulous outfit.



And I thought to myself, "self, that FABULOUS outfit would make a FABULOUS room!"  Yes, I do, in fact, think things like that. 

So here is what I came up with.

I'm in love with the rough textures mixed in with a touch of femininity in the pillows and art.  A nice yin and yang going on in this room.  Besides, I've been in love with that Chesterfield Sofa from Restoration Hardware for a long time, and have been wanting to try it in a room design.  Liking this!!

Sources:

Rug: Rosenberry Rooms
Sofa and Coffee Table: Restoration Hardware
Pillows: Etsy (Seamstome23 and Misoul)
Pendant Light: West Elm
Art: Pottery Barn
Mirror: Ballard Designs

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment