Monday, August 1, 2011

E-Design Inspiration Boards (Same Room - Two Rugs)~

I recently completed an e-design for Kristin.  Kristin is building a new home, and wanted a bit of help with her dining room design.  Kristin likes warm earthy tones with just a pop of color.   I was really excited with the design I came up with for Kristin...and I gave her two rug choices...a nice neutral rug or a bold zebra rug.  I was secretly hoping she would go for the zebra...



And she did!!   I think it really gives the room the punch that will make it fabulous! 

Sources:

Table: World Market
Zebra Rug and Settee:  West Elm
Jute Rug: Pottery Barn
All Chairs: Pier 1
Mirror, Wall Plaque and Demilune Table: Ballard Designs
Capiz Shell Pendant: Pottery Barn


Kristin's house will be done in just a few short weeks...can't wait to see the photos of the finished project!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment