Monday, August 1, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Hello.

Just a short posting here to show you a couple Christmas ornaments that I made.

I don't have my Christmas tree up yet...LOL...so I just draped a piece of white fabric on the back of a chair, stick a push-pin on it and hung the ornaments on the push-pin for picture taking.



Here are the close-ups of the 2 ornaments.





These two images are from Magnolia's A Merry Little Christmas Collection 2010. The first one is Tilda with Hanging Star and the second one is...what else...Tilda with Hanging Heart. Stamps for these images are available for your purchase at the Magnolia-licious on-line store HERE. These images are also available in the mini version.

I've coloured these images with my coloured pencils. I've added some cool-highlight glitter on the wings, the hanging star and hanging heart and some gold glitter to border the background circles.

The round paper border I made using die cuts from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Border die.




Challenges I am entering with these Christmas ornaments:
Simon Says Stamps - Shaped Cards/Creations
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Week 42 - Christmas in July
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 91 - Christmas in July
Sir Stampalot - August Challenge - Whatever You Fancy


That's all for now. Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by. Your visit is very much appreciated. Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment