Thursday, August 4, 2011

Apartment Guide's DIY Renter Repairs & Tips Bloggers Challenge~

I am excited to have been asked to participate in Apartment Guide's DIY Renter Repairs & Tips Bloggers Challenge.


If you didn't already know, the Hubby and I are actually renting the home that we live in.  I have always been of the opinion that it doesn't matter whether you rent or own, making your home "your own" is important.  When we lived in Massachusetts, we owned our home, and yes, that does come with DIY opportunities that renting doesn't.  That said, however, there are many easy (and reversible) ways that you can personalize a rental.

So when Apartment Guide contacted me and asked if I'd like to participate in their DIY Renter Repairs & Tips Bloggers Challenge, my answer was a resounding "YES!"  I'd love nothing more than to empower my readers who rent with the desire to make their spaces their own.  (And the same holds true for homeowners - the tips work equally well either way.)

Remember this space that I shared a couple of weeks back?  This is my undecorated (and messy - my apologies) dining room.  I'm going to share a very simple update with you that will change this space dramatically. 



Look for that, and some other easy-to-achieve ideas that will help you update your home without a lot of time, stress or money - as well as a fun giveaway to help you along the way- all coming up in my DIY Renter Repairs & Tips Bloggers Challenge post next week!

Just like me, Apartment Guide wants to empower people to make their spaces their own.  Apartment Guide has tips on how to update and make repairs at home whether you are in a large or small space. It’s helpful information no matter where you live.    Ready to use your toolkit but not sure where to start? Apartment Guide also has helpful DIY repair and home maintenance tips for any room in your place: http://www.movingtoday.com/top-organizing-tips-for-any-room/

You can also find them on Facebook at   Facebook.com/ApartmentGuide or on Twitter at Twitter.com/AptGuide

I'm off to tackle those projects!! 

Apartment Guide is owned by Consumer Source, Inc. Apartment Guide partnered with bloggers such as me to participate in its “DIY Renter Repairs and Tips” Blogger Challenge.  As part of that program, I received compensation.  They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products used for the “DIY Renter Repairs and Tips” Blogger Challenge. Apartment Guide and Consumer Source believe that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Consumer Source’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment