Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Blues (In a Good Way)~

Some Monday mornings make you just want to stay in bed.  So today I thought I'd share a client design I recently worked on that would make it hard for me to ever get out of bed. ;-)

This is Kelli's Master Bedroom design.  She already had pretty blue walls in her master, so I took that as my cue, and ran with it.




I suggested that Kelli panel the wall behind her bed for a bit of texture (similar to the wall next to the curtains above.) Love the serenity, and the addition of a little bit of chocolate brown makes the room interesting. 


Sources:

Upholstered Bed, Dresser, Bedding and Art: Pottery Barn
Mirrored Nightstand and Bench: Pier 1
Chaise: World Market
Pillows: Etsy
Curtains and Lamps: Ballard Designs

Have a design dilemma you'd like some help with?  Find out about my e-design services here.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment