Thursday, December 1, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! Can you believe it's December already?  Where did this year disappear to??

Okay, enough of  my end-of-the-year-only-24-shopping-days-left-til-Christmas-I'm-freaking-out ranting.  How about we enjoy some frugal goodness from last week's party, huh?

Last week's fan favorite was  Bliss Bloom Blog who shared these darling DIY modern nutcrackers.  I LOVE this idea!!



Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First up, Suburbs Mama shared her fabulous kitchen redo.  I'm in love with the open shelving and subway tiles. So pretty.



Next, Conspicuous Style shared an adorable freebie desk makeover.  Love the story behind this as well.  Too funny!



Finally, I'm always on the lookout for great neighbor gifts.  I loved this take on the ever-popular cookie-in-a-jar by Sense and Simplicity.  Too cute.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment