Thursday, July 28, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday!

NOTE:  I've had a few readers comment about the teeny-tiny thumbnails.  I'm so sorry about that!  Linky Tools changed their dashboard, and I'm still getting used to it.  I accidentally chose the wrong size thumbnails this week when I was doing the post settings.  I can't change it now, but I promise I won't have such small thumbnails next week.  Time to get out the old magnifying glass, huh? LOL! 

Last week's fan favorite was this fabulous hand-painted clock by The Exchange.



Now for my Frugal Round-up...

First up, an awesome DIY painted Zebra Rug from J and J Home.



Then A Room Full of Good Intentions shared her adorable Summer Pinwheel Wreath.  I just love pinwheels...they're so festive!


I couldn't get over this adorable nursery from 5 Days 5 Ways.  That chair was a $25 dollar Craigslist find!?!



And finally, since I have back-to-school on the brain, I loved this homework station shared by Mommy Minded.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment