Thursday, December 1, 2011

Turn This Outfit Into a Room: H&M Edition~

Utah finally has an H&M store!!  I was so excited when they finally opened one here just before Thanksgiving.  It was one of my favorite places to shop when we lived in Massachusetts.   Great stuff...great prices...especially for the kiddos.

It's been a while since I've done one of my "Turn this Outfit into a Room" posts, so today, I thought I'd do one inspired by this cutie-patootie outfit from H&M...



Love the sophisticated color palette of gray and black...with just enough pink to appeal to a little princess.  So here's what I came up with...


Not your traditional little girls room.  I specifically tried to steer away from girlie-girlie furniture (okay, I did use a canopy bed, but I refrained from adding drapes to it).  I definitely brought in the girl-factor with the leopard print pink rug, the bling-y chandelier, those darling pillows, and adorable silhouettes though.  The room is fun, but the pieces are timeless and can grow with the room's occupant...that's my kind of room!

Sources:
Rug - PoshTots
Bed, Dresser, Art, Duvet - Restoration Hardware Kids
Pillows - Chloe and Olive
Chandelier - Pottery Barn Kids

Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 8 pm MST as usual!  Hope to see you all there!

xoxo
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment