Friday, December 2, 2011

Blog assessment time: Why do you visit here?





Crazy little quirky window, isn't it?

This is the stuff that makes me tick. Repurposing one thing and using it for another in a new way. You know my drill.


Well, life has been pretty busy here lately which I know you can relate to! Fun but crazy time of year.

While the season has made things a little tighter time wise, I've been reassessing my blog lately anyway.


a very 'me' window, more on Monday

My goal is to give you more of me, while having time to write ebooks. Or a published book.. any editorial book takers?  A book period!

However in order to do that, I need to simplify moreso. Things that keep me busy: SNS weekend link parties (3 themes no less), advertising, reviews and giveaways, etc.

So I'll be making some changes in the New Year on how to give you more of what you initially come for.

To help guide my decisions, I ask you this:

Why do you visit here?
What do you come for?
What do you want to see?


What about off topic stuff? Life struggles I overcome? 'What I've done today?'

And... thank-you!

I'm firing off additional questions on Facebook which also show up on Twitter. Come join!


No comments:

Post a Comment