Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite things for $30 or less


 I would wither and die if I didn't have some of these favourite consumable things for under $30.


If you're a Keurig coffee fan, try the Mexico variety. LOVE it. (Black Silk is nice too) Add less water for more kick and you have one kickin' homebrew to start your morning off right.


But then again, ya gotta have a fav when out and about. Some love it, others hate it, but I need it. Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte is my method of madness. Grande, 3 pumps instead of 4. It just makes me HAPPY!

If you'll note on my blog sidebar, I don't have a Shaklee sponsor so I'm not pumping this just because. But I USE to and she got me absolutely hooked on these products. I no longer buy the average bear out there, I must have these three at the very least. At all times. Or I'm unhappy.

#1. Get Clean Nature Bright - laundry whitener. I can't STAND the smell of bleach and this is just... clean. No fragrance. LOVE. And it works.

#2. Get Clean Dish Wash - there is no other dish washing soap that works this well nor stays this sudsy that I know of. No scummy residue on my counters. It's perfection and I'm emotionally upset when I run out.

#3. Get Clean Fresh Laundry - unscented. I detest scented laundry products. DETEST. Even the stuff that says it's unscented  IS scented. Well, this isn't. I want fresh and clean. This is it. No scent and it works.


If you ever land Brookside dark chocolate covered cranberries, don't hesitate. Not even for a moment. Perfection! I'll take this over higher quality chocolates any day.


Have one of these? It's a garage door keypad. You can purchase them at any big box stores. You jive it in with your auto garage door opener and you're in business! They generally come with a remote that fits on your keychain too. INVALUABLE. I'm able to leave the code with neighbours if they need something and I'm not home. Saves loads of trekking through the house.

I'm not sure if these are under $30 or not, but if they're more, chalk it up to TWO things I love then. Just get one.

Olpha stainless steel knives

Granted, I use these for my work. But I'd buy them even if I didn't. The stainless blades are tricky to find, but if you do, you'll never go back to non stainless again. The blades just stay sharper longer. Not o mention, these are a nice slim fit for a hand, which offers you more accurate cutting for small things. I draw with these things on vinyl. Would you rather cut with a pen or a block of wood? That's why I love these.



I don't have this brand, but the real point is, a real lens cleaner in a cute little pump bottle far outweighs any alternative when trying to quickly clean your glasses. I keep mine by the kitchen sink.


Scentsy Mochadoodle

If you like your house smelling pretty but are hesitant on real flames, this is the answer. And the Mochadoodle scent is my alltime fav.


Swiffer, oh how I love thee! Nothing picks up pet hair on hardwood floors like this. I'm not really happy with having to replace the swiffer pads though, but I use them a few times before I do. If you sweep first, then use this, you can prolong the agony of making more landfill and having to buy them so often.  Then again I don't have a Dyson animal yet do I... but it's over $30 so this is it for now.

That was fun! I needed to write something fluffy this AM and now I did. I'm all better. :) (I'll be adding more as I think of them)

What are some of your purchased fav things for under $30?
Share in comments! I'd love to see what I'm missing out on.

Nester is having an impromptu $30 or less favorite things link party. Come join!

No comments:

Post a Comment