Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winners and DIY True Stories

OH my goodness…the weather has been nothing short of fantastic around here! I’ve been enjoying it outside…cleaning railing, after railing…after railing on the deck. Not the most fun I’ve ever had, and there’s no end in sight soon.

But at least I’m getting a good tan! :) (I kid…I use SPF 145 or something like that.)

I’ve got some business to take care of tonight – I need to announce the recent giveaway winners! The winner of the Royal Designs Studio giveaway is bahuey(at)hotmail(dot)com and the two winners of the Wuslu.com giveaway are Emily at emilylloyd(at)gmail(dot)com and Erica at lvwyattfamily(at)cox(dot)net.

Congrats ladies! Email me and I’ll get you connected with your goodies! :)

I’ve been meaning to tell you about a fabulous contest over at True Value – it’s called the DIY True Stories Contest and if you have a big DIY project that you’ve been avoiding (staining a deck anyone??) I promise you’ll want to check it out!

image

A few lucky DIYers will win $2,500 to complete their project, receive expert advice to help them get the job done right and the opportunity to star in their very own DIY web series on the True Value Facebook page.

Uhhh…you’d be a supastar! Seriously.

To enter, you must first “like” True Value’s Facebook page, then share your project idea and what you’d need to get the job done. Your entry can be submitted by crafting a brief project description and uploading photos or submitting a video featuring the yourself and the potential DIY project.

You’ve only got a few more days though! The contest entries must be submitted by Monday, August 15!  And on Monday, August 29, True Value will announce not one, but three winners! WHOO hoo folks! I’m sure you can think of something to enter! How about that unfinished power room? Or a messy mudroom? Or a disastrous master closet? Oh wait…that’s my house. ;)

Enter for a chance at DIY stardom by visiting their Facebook page here and clicking on the “DIY True Stories Contest” tab.

GOOD LUCK if you give it a try!

I’ll be back tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment